Pages

Slider

Monday, November 12, 2012

Spotted: Heyvero!


It just so happened that this tiny balloon was floating around the convention center at Vancouver downtown, and I took some shots at it for one of my best friends and awe-inspiring blogger heyvero.





Behind the scenes


And of course I got a "fashion" shot. I have to say my style is improving by the day, and these are all my clothes I brought from Venezuela, minus the coat. I guess I'm starting to learn how to put things together. 


If you are one of those who'd like to know what I'm wearing: Coat: Vero Moda (coincidence?); 
Sweater: I have no idea, pretty old; Shirt under sweater: Bershka, Jeans: Aishti (A boutique in Venezuela), shoes: Breckelle's


Then, we went inside the convention center where there was a Yoga convention and the Christmas Market. Both huge. My lovey and I got to pose in front of the enormous earth globe and so did the heyvero's globe.


 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment