Pages

Slider

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Loving Matte Nails {35 days}



Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5


This is one of those trends that I absolutely adore, the matte finish on nails are stunning... if you do it right. I also love super shiny and glittery polishes but this one is very different and subtle.

There are different ways to get this look, if you are lucky to live in a first world country or any country that is not Venezuela, you can find a variety of products like Essie top coat, Orly's Matte Couture, OPI top coat, Zoya's matte nail polish and so on. 

I don't know if you can find these amazing products here in Venezuela, but I found Valmy's Matte Effect Top coat, unfortunately the finish is not as awesome as the other products I mentioned before.  

I'm not an artist when it comes to nail art and don't get me started with what happens when I do my right hand, so I'm really sorry for what you are about to see. 



This is the effect that Valmy's top coat looks like, but it doesn't stay like that for too long, I wouldn't recommend it if there was other options but if you wanna have fun just go for it.

Do you like this trend? Would you try it?

Pin It Now!

1 comment: