Pages

Slider

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How to Pull a Perfect Eyeline Flick {22 days}


Ever since I know how to do my makeup my "signature look" has been the cat eyeliner. Throughout my life I've perfection it and I nail it every time I use this technique. 

For this tutorial I used Lab Colors Perfect eye liner from Lay Pro but my absolute favorite is Revlon Colorstay liquid eye pen, if you can buy Revlon's eyeliner.

1. I always start in the middle to the outer corner, to see how thick the eyeline is going to be.

2. Then I finish filling the eyeline from the inner corner.

3. This is the most important part of the whole thing: follow the line of your eye, if you are not that pro you can draw some dots or draw a very clear line to where you want the flick to finish.

4. At this point you should connect the two points from the flick to the outer corner, making a slight curve, or if you want another effect, link them together with a straight line.

5. Lastly, you should fill the white space et voilá!






Do you have a signature look? Tell me about it! I hope you liked this post :) 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment