Pages

Slider

Friday, October 26, 2012

Tiny Lovely Links


At last, back to my blog, I finally figured out my routine and a way to manage this better, it took me a while because I'm basically the queen of procrastination. But I promise this blog is not buried like the rest of my other blogs, I just had to organized myself better and set different and reachable goals, let's be honest, I was never going to make the 365 thing, silly me.

♥   You know that halloween is coming, so I'd so wear this, I would even make it if I had some skills in sewing.


♥   In this weather going out to take pictures it's kind of a drag, no more excuses with this thingy.

♥   Ok, so this one is actually goreish, it's a zombie nails tutorial for Halloween.

♥   We've been eating ramen soup quite a lot, but not just maruchan, we even try to make a tasty soup. Here are some recipes to turn your ramen life upside down.

♥   Movies recommendations for the week: Mao's last dancer, Before sunrise and before sunset, I'm a sucker for romantic movies.

♥   I would give my left tit to be able to pull this sequin maxi skirt from nastygal off.


♥ And finally, enjoy this video of people from 0 to 100


Hope you liked this weeks links, if you want to see more about a subject in particular leave your comment bellow. Thanks for reading!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment