Pages

Slider

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My life lately... (Part 1)

It has been a couple of months since I last wrote on this blog, and now that I have time to finally dedicate myself to it, and I wanted to tell you what have I been doing lately. My life is not that exciting but I want to write this post in parts so I have a reason to write again :)

I'm going to start with Melissa Araujo, she is a Brazilian fashion designer who contacted me to collaborate with her. I am taking pics of her style for her blog, we have been meeting frequently, and I would like to show you some of my work. 

She's wearing: American Apparel Wool Club Jacket, Disco Pants, Beanie + Polka Dot Socks and Splendid Men's Sweatshirt.

She's wearing: Cyeoms Chiffon Jacket, Melissa Araujo Skirt (from new collection coming soon), American Apparel Beanie & Tights, H&M Clutch and Leather Vintage boots.


She's wearing: H&M Faux Fur Vest, Vintage Leather Jacket, Splendid Zipper Leggings, Alexander Wang Marion Bag, Club Monaco Sunnies and Thrifted Shoes
She's wearing: Oak and Fort Chiffon Dress, American Apparel Crop top and Pleated Pants, Ralph Lauren Bag, Vintage Boots and Club Monaco Sunnies.

She's wearing: Melissa Araujo Over Sized Tunic, Zara Chiffon Top, American Apparel Lame Matte Leggings, Calvin Klein Clutch and Ray-Ban Sunnies.

She's wearing: Oak and Fort Chiffon Dress, American Apparel Birdseye Pullover, Zipper Pants + Leather Clutch, Aldo Shoes and H&M Clear Sunnies.

This last one was my favorite shoot, we are lucky to shoot on such lovely days. Also, this and the first shoot were featured on the Brazilian and French American Apparel Facebook, how freaking exciting?


Do you like the pics? Isn't her style pretty neat and minimally awesome? Leave me a comment and don't forget to visit her blog too.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've heard often about Melissa Araujo and it's amazing you get to photograph her. The pics are awesome! Kisses :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa is a very cool gal and a great person! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete