Pages

Slider

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly adventures on Intagram {Day 38}


My weekly adventures on instagram is a thing I want to do every Sunday, also I want to show some instagram loving, you'll see my favorites instagram pics from people I follow.

It's time to throw things away now that I'll be moving soon and while I was cleaning my room I found these little things: The first pic is a presentation card of Peperitas a lovely craft brand owned my dear friend Hey Vero! from back in the day. The maple leaf is actually one I brought from when I was in Vancouver, it's 7 years old :) 



You know I'm crazy about chocolate, the place I went is called Dolcissimo and even though their service is CRAP they have the most delicious treats at least in Maracaibo. Don't get me wrong both of these pictures were taken on different days.





I loooove this coin purse from @wo_


These shoes from @goostavo gonna make you feel like rocking all day.


Love what @alfoon did in her queen of M&M hearts pic, so clever.


@la_marqueza (the photographer of our wedding) showed her mad skills with this baby photoshoot.


@onemarializo's dog its the cutest thing :3



Let me know in the comments below your thoughts about this post. See you next week ;)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment