Pages

Slider

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who is Kiri anyways? {48 days}

Thats kiri! A few years ago.


Since the beginning of time, in every bio I've had over the internet, I've written "You'll find out", sincerely because I’m too lazy to describe myself also to give some sort of mystery to the thingy, but yeah mostly laziness.

Who am I anyway?
The story behind my nickname is quite short; my dad started calling me KIRIKIRI when I was in my mother’s womb, practically only my family called me that way, my friends called me Mari (my first name is María if you haven’t figured out yet)

What happened? One day at school, my dad picked me up and when he saw me far away he had a brilliant idea: to scream “KIRIKIRIIIIIIIII” in front of my friends, it was kind of embarrassing. Next day everyone started teasing me with the kirikiri thing and what do you know? I was stuck with kiri ever since. By the way, I don’t know what kirikiri means.

Now that you know the “kiri” part, I might as well tell you the rest. I was born almost 25 years ago in Maracaibo, Venezuela, a town that thinks it’s a city; I got married 3 months ago. I studied advertising and public relations and I’m a photographer (I enjoy this the most). Lastly Im a tiny 5'1'' (155cm) chocoholic.

About my blogging: it’s something that I’ve always liked. I started blogging at wordpress with a blog called Güaierd in 2008 (it’s pronounced wired) it was a nonsense kind of blog. Then Tumblr came, where I still have kiriwantschocolate (I met my husband there) but it’s all images and randomness, lastly I started a blog for a contest where I didn't post anything and another blog where I showed how much I cannot draw, but got bored of it quickly (I don't like to draw anyways).

When Pinterest showed up, it introduced me to a whole new world of blogs that actually made sense and were beautiful, full of awesome content. Obviously I got inspired (most of my other blogs were started by boredom)

So I decided to make this blog, I’ve been planning it for a while; I guess it’s easier to start when you know where you want to go.

Now that you know me I want to know about you, tell me about yourself in the comments. Do you have a blog that I don’t know of? 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment