Pages

Slider

Monday, October 1, 2012

1 month without posting! btw, happy bday chinisima!

Hello you all! I know, I suck.
My best friend reminded me that It has been a whole month since my last post, but now that we are talking about my best friend I just wanted to dedicate this post to her because it's her Bday.

Even though we know each other since we were on 4th grade (14 years more or less) our relationship grew stronger in 2004 because of reasons.
2004

We've been Chinisima and Kirisima since forever. We graduated together,
2005

And traveled together.
2005

We are almost the same person, mentally
2006
and physically.
2007

Just once I  missed her bday, which I regret, but every year she is the absolute queen :)
2008

We've danced together

2009

and we always dress up together for Halloween.
2009

We've worked together (awesome stuff, eh?)
2010

and also had our tough times, but we've always made up
2011

and you know you completely trust and love your best friend when you ask her to do you makeup on your wedding day oh and be the maid of honor of course. She's the best.

2012

I really miss her and want to be with her today, but I know she is going to have a great time and that makes me happy :) 

Love you girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Pin It Now!

1 comment: